- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Martin-Harvey, Sir John (1863-1944). Papers.
Collection Number: D-184
- 1.4 linear feet
- English actor-manager and member of Henry Irving's Lyceum Theatre company in London for fourteen years before inaugurating his own management of the Lyceum in 1899.
Correspondence, scripts, printed material and photographs, relating to several productions including Great Possessions, The Lowland Wolf, and Don Juan's Last Wager.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt7199s00b/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.