Marsh, Warner L. Papers.
Collection Number: D-235
- 1 linear feet
- A landscape architect; chair of the C.M. Goethe Arboretum Society; conservationist, and author of Landscape vocabulary (1964).
- Cooperative extension circulars, reprints, technical reports, and notes relating to wilderness preservation, irrigation, carob and persimmon production, and local history.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8ks6tm0/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.