- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Marchand, C. Roland. (1933-1998) Papers.
Collection Number: D-257
- 64.8 linear feet
- Professor of History, University of California, Davis (1964-1997); History Department, chair (1978-1988, 1989-1991); author of Advertising the American Dream (1985).
- Research files, correspondence, publication files, ephemera, and memorabilia relating to Marchand's research in American corporate history.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8rr21j8/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.