Mantegna, Gianfranco. Papers.
Collection Number: D-191
- 3.7 linear feet
- Gianfranco Mantegna (1939-2001) started his career as a photojournalist in Rome. From 1965 to 1969, he was a member of the Living Theater, after meeting the group in Italy. He wrote We, the Living Theatre (1970), a photographic essay.
- Photographs of The Living Theatre productions and correspondence, posters, programs, and promotional materials relating The Living Theatre.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt958028sk)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.