Madson, Ben Adolph. (1887-1974). Papers.
Collection Number: D-108
- 0.5 linear feet
- Professor of Agronomy (1928-1954) and Director of Agricultural Field Stations (1948-1954) at the University of California.
- Correspondence, field station research and progress reports, range management investigations and budgets, committee materials regarding the development of the University of California, College of Agriculture (now the University of California, Davis), and several photographs of field test plots.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://content.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt996nf38t/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.