- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Lust, Geraldine. Papers.
Collection Number: D-139
- 1 linear feet
- Off-Broadway producer and theatrical agent.
- Clippings, correspondence, financial records, legal documents, and programs relating to the first production in the U.S. and the later U.S. tour of Jean Genet's The blacks and The screens. Correspondence between Lust and The Living Theatre's founders, Julian Beck and Judith Malina, along with clippings and articles concerning the Living Theatre.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt3h4nc836)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.