- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Lo, Jung-pang (1912-1981). Papers.
Collection Number: D-003
- 3 linear feet
- Professor of History, University of California, Davis.
- Lo's B.A., M.A., PhD. theses, and manuscripts on Chinese naval history and Chinese leaders, including manuscripts by or on K'ang Yu-Wei, a philosopher and reformer of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, part of the Lo family genealogical materials.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8h133rr/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.