Living Theatre Archives.
Collection Number: D-187
- 11.1 linear feet
- Founded in New York City in 1947 by Julian Beck and Judith Malina, the Living Theatre achieved international fame as a radical theatre group advocating anarchy and committed to the struggle for social change.
- Clippings, correspondence, notebooks, photographs, promotional materials, scripts, working notes, and other production materials relating to Living Theatre productions and published books for the period extending from the company's inception to the mid-1970's.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8xg9tfw/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.