Lindley Family Papers.
Collection Number: D-159
- 1.2 linear feet
- Thomas M. Lindley (1819-1896) opened a mercantile firm in Sacramento, California shortly after his arrival there in 1849.
- Personal, business, and collected correspondence. The correspondence concerns family news, travel, and Lindley's business. Also included are legal documents, financial documents and photographs.
- Inclusive Dates
- 1849-circa 1922.
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt8k40245n)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.