Leigh, John H. (1858-1934). Papers.
Collection Number: D-186
- 2 linear feet
- Public reader of Shakespearian plays in Great Britain.
- Clippings of reviews and interviews concerning Leigh's public Shakespearian readings; notebooks revealing Leigh's detailed study of each play in preparation for his readings.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c89888r8/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.