- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Lee, K.W. Papers.
Collection Number: D-251
- 9.2 linear feet
- K .W. Lee is a widely recognized reporter, editor, and publisher of stories relating to the Korean-American immigrant experience. He wrote for the Korean Messenger, Koreatown, Korea Times, and the Sacramento Union, and was a broadcast reporter for KCRA-Channel 3.
- His papers include correspondence, research materials, photographs and newspapers which document his successful campaign to reverse the murder conviction of Chol Soo Lee.
- Inclusive Dates
- Ethnic Studies
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt8n39p803)
- Digitized items from this collection are available on Calisphere (http://calisphere.cdlib.org/collections/14/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.