- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Lange, William Harry (1912-2004). Papers.
Collection Number: D-288
- 4 linear feet
- Professor of Entomology, University of California, Davis; Extension Entomologist with the Agricultural Experiment Station, Salinas, California.
Correspondence (1943-1951) as well as reprints of Lange's articles (1935-1999). Also included are research materials related to several of his experiments dealing with the artichoke plume moth and wireworms.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt1j49r50q/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.