- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Kleiber, Max (1893-1976). Papers.
Collection Number: D-030
- 36.1 linear feet
- Professor of Animal Physiology, University of California, Davis (1929-1960).
- Personal letters, files, and workbooks, publication reprints, photographs, tapes of speeches, diaries and personal manuscripts, as well as academic files and correspondence relating to Kleiber's research on animal metabolism.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c81j9ch1/)
- Listen to digitized audio recordings from the Kleiber Papers on the Internet Archive (https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Kleiber%2C+Max%22&and=mediatype%3A%22audio%22)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.