Kew, Kenneth (1925-1987). Collection.
Collection Number: D-286
- 26 linear feet
- Owner of Esquin Imports in San Francisco, Kew developed a reputation for finding and selling wines of quality and value.
- Correspondence, reports, photographs, drawings, realia, and maps relating to Kew's career as a wine merchant for Draper Esquine.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c898899v/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.