- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Keith, Joseph Joel (-1967). Papers.
Collection Number: D-156
- 1 linear feet
- American poet of the early 1960's; former president of the Los Angeles Branch of the P.E.N.; managing editor of Borestone Mountain Poetry Awards; author of thirteen books of poetry, three published posthumously.
- Keith's notebooks, poems, prose, lyrics, miscellaneous manuscripts, ephemera, and photographs.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt6m3nf56s)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.