- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Jones, J. Richard (1903-1977). Papers.
Collection Number: D-302
- 6.4 linear feet
- Wine historian with a research emphasis on wine trade dynamics and agreements; author of London's import trade with France during the reign of Elizabeth (1944).
- Materials relating to the wine trade between England and France between the 16th-18th centuries; research data on apprenticeships, taverns, ports, and volumes of trade in paper and microfilm.
- Inclusive Dates
- 16th-18th centuries.
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8pc34kx/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.