Jones, J. Richard (1903-1977). Papers.
Collection Number: D-302
- 6.4 linear feet
- Wine historian with a research emphasis on wine trade dynamics and agreements; author of London's import trade with France during the reign of Elizabeth (1944).
- Materials relating to the wine trade between England and France between the 16th-18th centuries; research data on apprenticeships, taverns, ports, and volumes of trade in paper and microfilm.
- Inclusive Dates
- 16th-18th centuries.
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8pc34kx/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.