Jones, Burle J. (1880- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-220
- 1 linear feet
- Extension Agronomist, University of California, Berkeley, in Placer and El Dorado Counties, and pasture specialist for C.M. Volkman and Co., San Francisco.
- Notebook containing articles written by Mr. Jones about planting, irrigation, and conservation of pasture land for publications such as The Pacific Stockman, The Pacific Rural Press, and The Western Livestock Journal.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c851415k/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.