Joint Stock Theatre Group Archives.
Collection Number: D-035
- 26.6 linear feet
- British experimental group founded in 1974 by Max Stafford-Clark, David Hare, and David Aukin and dedicated to developing new writing. Workshops set up by William Gaskill and Max Stafford-Clark resulted in a unique working method which placed actors and director in collaboration with the playwright.
- Business correspondence, financial records, legal documents, photographs, production files, promotional materials, scripts (published and original prompt copies) of several plays.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt3h4nc658)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.