- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Jackson, W. Turrentine (1915-2000). Papers.
Collection Number: D-170
- 44.4 linear feet
- Professor of History, University of California, Davis (1951-1990).
- Drafts of Jackson's articles, books, and papers; research notes; class lecture notes; and correspondence concerning his research interests in the Trans-Mississippi West and California mining and his organizational affiliations.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8gf0wsd/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.