- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Jackson, Forrest. Collection.
Collection Number: D-245
- 6.8 linear feet
- Contains more than 8,000 photographic images relating to California agriculture. Subjects include the Tri/Valley Growers (1967-1991), the Modesto Irrigation District, central valley politicians (Bob Bergland, Leo McCarthy, Erneste LaCoste), and the Tulare Farm Equipment Show. Also includes photographs of the Marysville Hotel Barber Shop and a small collection of nose art from World War II military aircraft.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8wd42sc/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.