- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Hudson, Nathaniel D. Papers.
Collection Number: D-269
- 0.8 linear feet
- Assistant Director of the University of California Agricultural Extension Service (1951-1965).
- Correspondence, speeches, an oral history, and photographs relating to his work with the Agricultural Extension Service. Also included are slides from a trip to South America that Hudson took with the California Farm Bureau Federation in January 1965.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt1b69r54g)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.