Holland Land Company Archives.
Collection Number: D-118
- 7 linear feet
- Holland Land Company was incorporated in 1916 to acquire, reclaim, develop, and sell Delta marshland in Solano and Yolo Counties, California. Operations headquarters were in Clarksburg, in Reclamation District 999. Land holdings in the 1920's exceeded 50,000 acres.
- Eight wrapped volumes: five containing articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes of the stockholders' meetings, financial statements, and annual reports (1916-1942); two containing Holland Land Company clippings and advertisements (1922-1923); and one minute book relating to the Holland By-Pass Company, a subsidiary formed in 1919 whose purpose was to build a levee for the Yolo by-pass.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt0199q18w)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.