- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Higgins, Floyd Halleck (1886-1975). Collection.
Collection Number: D-056
- 565.4 linear feet
- News editor for Caterpillar Tractor Company (1927-1933); freelance agricultural journalist (1933-1971).
- Brochures, correspondence, manuscripts, clippings, serials, photographs, and posters relating to the development of agricultural machinery in the United States, Canada, and Europe, particularly the history of tractors and combines.
- Inclusive Dates
- Agricultural Technology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt8t1nd615)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.