- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Harte, Bret (1836-1902). Collection.
Collection Number: D-282
- 1.4 linear feet
- Short story writer, poet, and novelist. At the height of his career he was considered one of the best-known American writers of the nineteenth century.
- Clippings, ephemera, and periodicals containing Harte's works; photographs and picture postcards, several depicting Harte; typescript and holograph letters.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt6p3021mz)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.