Hart, George H. (1883-1959). Papers.
Collection Number: D-103
- 1.4 linear feet
- George H. Hart's career at the University of California began in 1917 when he joined the faculty at Berkeley as Professor of Veterinary Science. He came to Davis in 1926 as Professor of Animal Husbandry and Chairman of the Department, a position he held until 1948, when he became Dean of the School of Veterinary Medicine. He retired in 1954.
- Biographical information, correspondence, certificates and diplomas, and two photographs. Also included is a scrapbook containing newspaper and popular journal clippings and articles relating to Hart's career in animal husbandry and veterinary medicine.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt0h4nc67c)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.