- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Halbert, Sherrill. Papers.
Collection Number: D-391
- 5.8 linear feet
- Sacramento, California jurist, amateur historian. Halbert was a director of Pony Express Centennial Association (1957-1961). He was administrator of many Association projects including creation of trail markers.
- Halbert's correspondence, speeches, and writings on the Pony Express. The collection also contains clippings, maps, memorabilia, and photographs pertaining to the activities of the Pony Express Centennial Association.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf6r29p1q8)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.