- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Hagan, Robert Mower (1916-2002). Papers.
Collection Number: D-348
- 33.2 linear feet
- Professor of Water Science, University of California, Davis (1948-1987).
Writings, teaching files including class lecture notes and background materials, as well as subject files which contain materials on topics such as the peripheral canal and Delta water management. The collection provides documentation of the politics of California's water in the late twentieth century.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8mp53vb/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.