- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Guymon, James F. (1911-1978). Papers.
Collection Number: D-115
- 28 linear feet
- Professor of Viticulture and Enology, University of California, Davis (1939-1977).
- Manuscripts, correspondence, pamphlets, and clippings pertaining to wine and brandy technology, including distillation, refrigeration, biochemistry of alcoholic fermentation, and aging processes.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8sj1ncb/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.