- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Gregor, Howard F. (1920-2000). Papers.
Collection Number: D-378
- 10 linear feet
- Professor of Geography, University of California, Davis (1960-1990). His research focused on the impact of the physical and social environment on the economic activities of different populations.
- Material regarding Gregor's research on "agrargeography," correspondence, course materials, slides.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8gb26b1/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.