Gregor, Howard F. (1920-2000). Papers.
Collection Number: D-378
- 10 linear feet
- Professor of Geography, University of California, Davis (1960-1990). His research focused on the impact of the physical and social environment on the economic activities of different populations.
- Material regarding Gregor's research on "agrargeography," correspondence, course materials, slides.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8gb26b1/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.