Bonner, Michael (1924- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-215
- 3 linear feet
- Anne Bonner Glasscock, writing under the name Michael Bonner, published four novels of Western fiction from 1960-1966.
- Outlines, characterizations, typescripts with annotations and revisions, and galleys for four novels, including Kennedy's gold (1960); The iron noose (1961); The shadow of a hawk (1963); and The disturbing death of Jenkin Delaney (1966).
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5d5nc8r0)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.