Gillespie, David K. (1821-) Papers.
Collection Number: D-297
- 2.2 linear feet
- Grain dealer in Ohio, in the late 19th century.
- Incoming correspondence, fragmentary receipts, market reports, and two brief account ledgers relating to the wholesale grain business, including futures trading, in Ohio.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt6d5nc751)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.