- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Forbes, Jack D. (1934-2011). Collection.
Collection Number: D-046
- 170 linear feet
- Professor of Native American Studies and Anthropology, University of California, Davis.
- Articles, reports, monographs, serials, microfilm and photographs relating to Native American History, civil rights, ethnic studies and Native American education. Contains Native American serials from the 1970s and 1980s. There is also a small, but complete, photographic survey of electric railroad cars in Los Angeles, California, and the West Coast.
- Inclusive Dates
- Ethnic Studies
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8k64kt5/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.