Foot, Isaac (1880-1960). Collection.
Collection Number: D-230
- 1 linear feet
- Attorney (solicitor) in Plymouth, England; Labor member of Parliament (1922-1924 and 1929-1935); Secretary of Mines in the Labor Cabinet (1931-1932); authority on Oliver Cromwell and president of the Cromwellian Society.
- Correspondence, receipts, newspaper clippings, and book reviews pertaining to Foot's scholarly and collecting interests.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8j10571/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.