Angelo, Homer G. (1916-1998). Papers.
Collection Number: D-372
- 47 linear feet
- Professor of Law, University of California, Davis (1968-1986).
- Materials relating to his research in international trade law, international telecommunications law, and space law. There are also sections of the collection that highlight Angelo's early career with the United Nations, his interest in automation, and his passions for cooking and the San Francisco Forty-Niners.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8vm4fk0/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.