Ferry-Morse Seed Co. Archives.
Collection Number: D-114
- 156.1 linear feet
- D.M. Ferry Company of Detroit, Michigan, merged with the C.C. Morse Company of San Jose, California, in 1930 to create the Ferry-Morse Seed Company, now headquartered in Modesto, California.
- Company ledgers (1879-1946), advertising posters (1890-1918), original art work (1896-1906), photographs, realia, and sales notebooks (1910-1950).
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8x92d2m/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.