Fazio, Victor Herbert (1942-). Papers
Collection Number: D-265
- 351.6 linear feet
- U.S. Representative from California; co-founder, California Journal magazine, 1970; served in the California State assembly, 1975-1978; elected as a Democrat to the Ninety-sixth and to the nine succeeding Congresses (January 3, 1979-January 3, 1999); was not a candidate for reelection in 1998 to the One Hundred Sixth Congress.
- Office files, correspondence, photographs, awards, and memorabilia relating to Fazio's more than 20 years in public life. Files on Auburn Dam and closure of McClellan Air Force Base, briefing books on policy decisions, proposals for Sacramento Valley water and flood issues, and details on the evolution of food quality acts are included in the collection.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c81r6sr2/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.