Other Book Collections
California Pamphlet Collection
- Size of the Collection:
- A collection of over 3,000 volumes of pamphlets and smaller sized books,
including a substantial collection of California promotional publications
from the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- History of this Collection:
- Established in the 1990s to house smaller sized California publications.
- Overview/ Highlights of Collection:
- Many scarce and rare California titles.
- Related Collections:
- There are also substantial collections of books relating to California held
in the Michael and Margaret B.
Harrison Western Research Center Collection, and within the
Richard Blanchard Rare Book Collection,
including a significant number of rare titles.