- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
- Policies, loan periods, privileges, etc.
- Connect from Off Campus
- Access to UC Davis licensed digital resources for UC Davis faculty, staff, and students currently using a non-UC Davis Internet Service Provider (ISP) or Digital Subscriber Line (DSL).
- Document Delivery Service (DDS)
- Delivery of books and documents between campus libraries.
- Interlibrary Loan & Science Fax
- Requests for material not available at UC Davis.
- Reference & Instruction
- Research assistance, individual or group instruction, classes, tutorials.
- Services to Library Patrons with Disabilities
- Ask For Help
- Request A Book/Article via ILL
- Renew Books