- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
About the Library
The Physical Sciences & Engineering Library is located between the Physics Building and the Chemistry Annex, near Mrak Hall. The main emphasis of the collection is Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Physics, Astronomy & Astrophysics and Transportation. The Mathematics/Statistics and Computer Science collections are housed in Shields Library. The collection supports faculty and student research in a broad range of engineering and physical sciences subjects.
- For recorded directions to UC Davis call (530) 752-4500.
- For parking information, view map.
- For more information, visit the UC Davis Campus Map and Virtual Tour.