- Request a Custom Class
- How do I...? Guides
- Library How To Videos
- "Where Do I Start" (tutorial)
- Endnote @ UC Davis
- Librarian Subject Specialists
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- EndNote Friday (Sep. 4)
- Researching the Biological Literature: BIOSIS Previews and PubMed Databases (Sep. 9)
- Researching the Agricultural Literature (Sep. 10)
- Cool Library Tools For BioAg Lab Staff (Sep. 10)
- EndNote Introduction for Biological / Agricultural / Environmental Sciences Researchers (Sep. 11)
- EndNote Quick Start @ Blaisdell Medical Library (Sep. 11)
- Attend a free drop-in class to learn about library resources.
Did you take a Library class? Please take a minute to tell us what you think.
What We Offer
Library Instruction Services, geared specifically to the research needs of undergraduates, offers course-related instruction, drop-in workshops, and online materials designed to teach students about information access, evaluation and use. Drawing on the full range of resources available through the library-books, journals, electronic sources, and non-print media, Library Instruction Services aims to promote academic discovery and lifelong learning.
- Lee Riggs — Instruction Assistant, email@example.com or (530) 754‑8035