Status of Your Requests
- Book Chapter
- Government Document
- Journal or Newspaper range
- Alternative Request Forms
Interlibrary Lending Services
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Simplified/Alternative Request Forms
These alternative request forms are provided for:
- Individuals experiencing problems with the Citation Linker forms.
- Individuals requesting multiple volumes or reels of a journal or newspaper.
- Library card holders who are not UC Davis faculty, students, or staff and who want to request materials from NRLF or the Annex.
These forms are checked and processed manually. Using UC-eLinks or the Request feature in the Harvest or Melvyl catalogs will result in faster service.