- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?tool=cdl&otool=cdlotool)
- CAB Abstracts (http://www.cabdirect.org/)
- CINAHL Plus Full Text (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=ccm)
- Embase (http://www.embase.com/home)
- Electronic Databases A-Z
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Texts (select)
UCD Health Links
- School of Medicine (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/medschool/)
- School of Veterinary Medicine (http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/)
- UCDavis Health System (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/)
- VMTH (http://www.vmth.ucdavis.edu/)
- Ask Now (http://www.questionpoint.org/crs/servlet/org.oclc.home.TFSRedirect?Virtcategory=10975)
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Reserve a Study, Conference or Collaboration Room
The Carlson Health Sciences Library and Blaisdell Medical Library have private study rooms available for eligible individuals and groups.
Carlson Health Sciences Library Study Rooms
The Carlson Health Sciences Library has 24 private study rooms available for individual and group study, and one conference room available for classes and meetings as needs permit. Study rooms may be borrowed for four hours; in-person renewals are permitted as long as there are no outstanding requests for the space. The conference room is available by reservation only; drop-in use of this space is not permitted.
Blaisdell Medical Library Collaboration and Study Rooms
You must have a valid library account and be a current UC Davis faculty, staff, or health sciences student to check out a room key. Alumni and Library Associates are not eligible to use these rooms.
The Blaisdell Medical Library has a total of six rooms that can be reserved for small groups or individuals.
These rooms are available during normal library hours, starting 15 minutes after opening and until 15 minutes before the library closes. Room keys and any peripheral equipment must be checked out at the Circulation Desk.