- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?tool=cdl&otool=cdlotool)
- CAB Abstracts (http://www.cabdirect.org/)
- CINAHL Plus Full Text (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=ccm)
- Embase (http://www.embase.com/home)
- Electronic Databases A-Z
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Texts (select)
UCD Health Links
- School of Medicine (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/medschool/)
- School of Veterinary Medicine (http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/)
- UCDavis Health System (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/)
- VMTH (http://www.vmth.ucdavis.edu/)
- Ask Now (http://www.questionpoint.org/crs/servlet/org.oclc.home.TFSRedirect?Virtcategory=10975)
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Blaisdell Medical Library Collaboration and Study Rooms
The Blaisdell Medical Library has a total of six collaboration rooms that can be reserved for individuals or small groups. You must have a valid library account and be a current UC Davis faculty, staff, or health sciences graduate student to check out a room key. Undergraduates and those with alumni or PELP library cards or Library Associate cards are not eligible to use these rooms. The room reservations are available 15 minutes after the Library opens, and the rooms close 15 minutes before the library closes. Room keys must be checked out at the Circulation Desk.
Room Sizes and Formats
All of the collaboration rooms can accommodate up to six people. All rooms have network connections and four of the rooms have computers and smart white boards. One room (1106) has Tandberg videoconferencing capabilities.
Reserving Rooms for Individuals or Groups
Reservations will be processed by Library staff Monday through Friday, 7 AM till 3:30 PM and on Saturday and Sunday mornings at opening time. The requester will receive an email confirmation. Unconfirmed reservations cannot be honored.
- Rooms may be reserved for increments of two hours.
- Unreserved rooms are available for use on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Keys and equipment will be checked out only to the person who makes the reservation.
- Rooms are to be reserved for occasional use only. Reserving any room for recurring blocks of time (weekly, monthly, etc.) is not permitted.
- Reservations are limited to one reservation per person per day.
- Reservations are only accepted at least a day in advance. Same day reservations are not allowed. Reservations are tentative and unconfirmed until receipt of an email confirmation.
- Rooms not used within 15 minutes of the scheduled reservation start-time are considered vacant and will be available to others on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Keys and equipment checked out are subject to overdue fines and replacement fees.
- Because Room 1106 is the only room with videoconferencing equipment, a reservation might need to be cancelled to allow use of this capability.
Restrictions and Exemptions
- Use of the computer equipment requires a valid Kerberos login.
- Requests to load special software, provided by the user must be made at least one week in advance of the date of the reservation. Only authentic, licensed copies of software will be considered.
- To cancel a room reservation, contact the Library Circulation Desk at 4-3529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policy exemption or modification requests will be referred to the Head of the Blaisdell Medical Library for consideration.