About Health Sciences Libraries
- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?tool=cdl&otool=cdlotool)
- CAB Abstracts (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=cabz)
- CINAHL Plus Full Text (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=ccm)
- Embase (http://www.embase.com/home)
- Electronic Databases A-Z
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Texts (select)
UCD Health Links
- School of Medicine (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/medschool/)
- School of Veterinary Medicine (http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/)
- UCDavis Health System (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/)
- VMTH (http://www.vmth.ucdavis.edu/)
- Ask Now (http://www.questionpoint.org/crs/servlet/org.oclc.home.TFSRedirect?Virtcategory=10975)
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Health Sciences District Project Overview
Over the next several years, the Health Sciences District will undergo a number of changes. New construction, road closures and other projects to improve services in the area will be taking place. The map below shows the district as envisioned to 2015.
Information on these projects can be found by clicking the "hot spots" on the map below.
Health Sciences District Landscape, Circulation and Parking
200 stall expansion constructed at existing Lot 54A/56. New entry road will parallel the existing north entry road slightly to the east. Work includes widening of Hutchison to 4 lanes, including stoplight into District. Project to begin June 2006 and be completed in April 2007.
This project has an early construction package currently under construction for mass excavation and underground utilities from July 2005 to October 2005. The $29 million stadium is planned to be operational for games in Fall 2006.
Parking Lot 57
New lot to provide 270 spaces. Anticipate construction to start late September 2005 and be completed by January 2006.
USDA Western Human Nutrition Research Center
Completion of the $15 million, 1 and 2 story research building is estimated for January 2006. The building is a ground lease from the University to United States Department of Agriculture.
Vet Med 3A
Construction for this building started in June 2004. Completion of the $77 million, state funded 1-6 story teaching and research building is estimated for Fall 2006.
Vet Med 3B
$89 million, state, gift and campus funded, 6-7 story laboratory building and vivarium currently in programming. Construction planned for November 2008-November 2010 at a building site east of the Vet Med Instructional Facility.