- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Shields Locker Request Form
Please read the Locker Rules prior to submitting this application. Locker assignments will be made at the beginning of the quarter.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All lockers are inspected regularly by Library Security Staff. Your assigned library lock must remain on your locker at all times. No other lock may be used to secure your locker. If the lock is lost or damaged, you will be billed for the replacement cost.
- Library materials kept in lockers must be checked out to the occupant. Materials not checked out will be removed from the locker and re-shelved. Library security guards inspect lockers regularly. Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of the locker.
- Lockers must be vacated at the last day of the quarter; items that remain in the lockers after the deadline will be removed and placed in the library lost and found.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED IN YOUR ASSIGNED LOCKER.