- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Biological/Agricultural Sciences & Map Services News
New 2009 Interface for Agricultural Databases
February 9, 2009:
Three important UC Davis agricultural library databases are now available on the OvidSP interface: CAB Abstracts (the largest international bibliographic database in agriculture); Agricola (U.S. centric with excellent coverage of USDA & Experiment Station publications); and Food Science & Technology Abstracts, FSTA (the most comprehensive database of post-harvest processing literature).
- CAB Abstracts (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=cabz)
- Agricola (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=agra)
- Food Science & Technology Abstracts (FSTA) (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=fsta)
Please Note: The SilverPlatter interface is being retired at the end of March for CAB Abs & Agricola, and at the end of February for FSTA. It is recommended that agricultural database searchers transition to the new interface as soon as possible.
Transition Help Available: Classes are available to help you make the switch to OvidSP. Please sign up online (http://www.lib.ucdavis.edu/dept/instruc/classes/descriptions.php#class66)
You may also request an appointment with a BioAg librarian subject specialist by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling the BioAg Reference Office, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm at (530) 752‑6196
Don't know who your BioAg librarian subject specialist is? Consult the directory of Librarian Subject Specialists (http://www.lib.ucdavis.edu/dept/bioag/about/meet-staff.php)