- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- My Account/Renew Books
- Activate your Library Card
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Scholarly Communication
How to Set Up Connection - Step B: Change Your Browser's Cache Settings
Mozilla or Netscape (Windows)
Mozilla and Netscape are configured in the same way. Mentally making the substitution of "Netscape" for "Mozilla", you can use these illustrations as appropriate for both browsers.
- From the menu bar at the top of the window, select "Edit" and scroll down to preferences.
- On the left panel, locate the plus (+) sign next to "Advanced".
- Click on the plus (+) sign and the Advanced menu will expand.
- Select "Cache" from this list by clicking on the word "Cache".
- Clear the Cache by clicking the button and, under "Compare the page in the cache to the page on the network:", select "Every time I view the page" by clicking on the round button to the left of it.
- Click "OK" to save these settings.
Return to How to Set Up Connection.