- In-Library Wireless Access
- Web Accelerators
- License Restrictions
- Barriers to Licensing Electronic Journals, Books, or Databases
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
How to Set Up Connection - Step B: Change Your Browser's Cache Settings
Internet Explorer 7 (Windows)
- From the menu bar at the top of the window, select "Tools" and scroll down to "Internet Options."
- On the General Tab (this should be the default, if not, click on the word "General" at the top of the box. Under "Browsing history" (middle section of the window), click on Settings:
- Set to "Every time I visit the webpage" by clicking on the round button next to it:
- Click the OK button to close this window and return to the Internet Options window
- Under "Browsing history", click on Delete files:
- Click "Apply" and "OK" to apply and save these settings.
Return to How to Set Up Connection.