- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- My Account/Renew Books
- Activate your Library Card
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Scholarly Communication
How to Set Up Connection - Step A. Set Your Browser to Use the Proxy Service
Internet Explorer (Windows, DSL)
How you configure Internet Explorer for a DSL connection will depend on your version of Windows and the software provided by your ISP. For some users, it can be accomplished with a single procedure. For others, two procedures will be required. Follow the steps below to determine whether one or two procedures are necessary.
- From the "Tools" menu of your browser, click on the "Internet Options" entry.
- Click on the tab labeled "Connections".
If your browser window looks like this, you can configure your browser with a single procedure.
If your browser window looks like this, you should configure your browser using the two procedure method.