- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Use of Food, Drink and Tobacco in the Libraries
Food, drinks in unapproved containers, and the use of tobacco in any form are not permitted in library buildings.
- "No Fault" policy: report spills immediately.
- Recycle: recycling bins are outside library building entrances.
- Do not place beverage containers on floors, chairs, copiers, computers, or other equipment. To protect library materials, beverages are not allowed in the shelving areas.
We need your help and cooperation in order to make this policy a success.